With 2021 under way, now’s a great time to check up on your superannuation account – especially if you have money in more than one account or haven’t checked for any super that you may have lost.
Why combine super?
By combining your super into one account, you could:
- Save time and money because you’ll only pay one set of administration fees;
- Make it easier to keep track of your super with less financial records;
- Have more control over your investment strategy.
Before you start, there are a few things you need to consider:
- Your insurance cover – check you can receive the same benefits and cover when you combine your super funds.
- Penalties – are there any penalties for closing an account?
- Any services or benefits that you currently have with other super funds.
Now the easy bit…..
Click here to go to our website for more information and how to combine your super into one account.
As an industry fund, we focus all our energy on you – and we are run solely to benefit our members. This means that besides low fees, strong long-term performance and tailored insurance cover with short waiting periods, we’re always looking for ways to help you get the most out of your super.
We’re here to help
Our friendly member contact consultants* can answer any questions you have and get you underway – call us today on 1300 436 374.
Information in this document is accurate as at 15 February 2021. Electricity Supply Industry Superannuation (Qld) Ltd (ABN 30 069 634 439) (AFSL 336567) is the Trustee and issuer of Energy Super (ABN 33 761 363 685). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available from energysuper.com.au or by calling 1300 436 374. Before making an investment decision you should consider the PDS and whether Energy Super is right for you. If you need assistance, talk to one of our financial advisers. *Any information or advice included in this message is provided by ESI Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 93 101 428 782) (AFSL 224952). ESI Financial Services Pty Ltd is a wholly owned entity of Energy Super.