Kangaroo Island Bushfire Recovery
SAPN members dig deep to get devastated KI’s lights back onRead More >
A Safety Reminder for Members
In 2017, the life of Brisbane handyman Stephen Viner was cut tragically short when he entered a flooded basement to check on malfunctioning pumps.
When a Coroner's report found his death was caused by improperly decommissioned electrical equipment, Stephen's daughter-in-law reached out to share his story — hoping it could serve as a warning, and protect others working with electricity from the fate that befell Stephen.
--Read More >
ETU Launches Bushfire Relief Fund
The Union has launched a special relief & recovery fund for fire-affected membersRead More >